Reserve your spot at Mass!
Please read through the information carefully before filling out the request.
Blessed Sacrament is pleased to begin reopening our doors to parishioners. We are instituting a reservation system for all Masses until further notice. Parishioners will reserve a seat for Mass by filling out the form at the bottom of this page. Please make the sign up equitable by not signing up for every day. If you want to attend each day, please sign up for it the morning of Mass. It is strongly encouraged that all parishioners age 65 and older or in the vulnerable health category not attend Mass at this time. Please know that the Loop System is currently disconnected due to the Livestream. Anyone choosing to attend Mass does so at their own risk. Please do not put others at risk if you have symptoms of cough, fever or illness. Live-streaming will continue until larger groups may attend. NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND MASS IN THE CHURCH WITHOUT A CONFIRMED RESERVATION.
Here are the requirements to attend Mass:
1. Face Masks must be worn at all times, except for when receiving Communion.
2. No Coughing, fever, or acute illness. We will be asking these questions upon arrival at Mass.
3. Social distancing must be maintained at all times. There will be signage in the church.
4. Worshipers must check in at the door. Only those names that are on the reservation list will be allowed to enter. Reservations are not transferrable.
5. Ushers will seat worshipers. Due to social distancing restrictions we will be seating everyone. Your "usual" spot will not be available.
6. At the end of Mass you will be dismissed one at a time beginning with the last pew unless you come with family.
7. No gloves may be worn to receive Communion.
Please arrive at Mass at least 5 minutes before the start of Mass. Please enter the building using the west (Covered) entrance. You will then be checked in by the greeter and seated by an usher. At the end of Mass, worshipers will be dismissed one at a time beginning with the last pew unless you come with family.
These procedures are in place to allow for a safe and timely sanitizing by our volunteers.
We appreciate your patience and prayers as we return to His Presence.