Reserve your spot at Mass!
Please read through the information carefully before filling out a reservation.
Father Max is pleased to welcome you "Back in His Presence." We have instituted a reservation system for all weekend Masses until further notice. Parishioners will reserve a seat for Mass by filling out the form at the bottom of this page. Please know that the Loop System is currently disconnected due to the Live stream. Anyone choosing to attend Mass does so at their own risk. Please do not put others at risk if you have symptoms of cough, fever or illness. Live-streaming will continue until larger groups may attend. NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND MASS IN THE CHURCH WITHOUT A CONFIRMED RESERVATION.
Here are the requirements to attend Mass:
1. Face Masks must be worn at all times, except for when receiving Communion.
2. No Coughing, fever, or acute illness. We will be asking these questions upon arrival at Mass.
3. Social distancing must be maintained at all times. There will be signage in the church.
4. Worshipers must check in at the door. Only those names that are on the reservation list will be allowed to enter. Reservations are not transferable.
5. Ushers will seat worshipers. Due to social distancing restrictions we will be seating everyone. Your "usual" spot will not be available.
6. At the end of Mass you will be dismissed one at a time beginning with the last pew unless you come with family.
7. No gloves may be worn to receive Communion.
Please arrive at Mass at least 10 minutes before the start of Mass. Enter the building using the west (canopy) entrance or the bell tower entrance. You will then be checked in by the greeter and seated by an usher. At the end of Mass, worshipers will be dismissed one at a time beginning with the last pew unless you come with family.
These procedures are in place to allow for safe and timely sanitizing by our volunteers.
We appreciate your patience and prayers as we gather together "Back in his Presence."